Sunday, April 10, 2011

What do I gotta be afraid of?!?!?

The Great Blog Challenge lasts for 30 days and the goal is to share a bit of yourself each day, following the prompts given. To see the full list of guides for each day, read my April 1 posting. I am loving the Great Blog Challenge, and truly think you would too. So join at any time throughout the month... you will learn alot about yourself but also have fun doing it :)

Day 10: Something your afraid of...

Well this is something that I am very aware of and try to work on very much. I am afraid of losing control. For me I love to plan and when it does not go as imagined I feel horrible and I am afraid of the anger it brings up in me. I don't like that part of me. I don't like how being in control is such a big part of my life, but also something that I struggle with.

Something else that I am afraid of is that I can not have kids. Kinda goes with the whole control thing. I have had this fear since I was a teenager. It is not that I wanted to have kids as a teenager, but in the back of my mind has been this fear. I want to have kids, I want to birth a child with the man I marry and raise children. Don't get me wrong, if I can not have kids I will adopt but their is something about seeing what a little Keyta would be like.

Both fears I do pray about and I leave in God's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment