Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The dynamic duo

The Great Blog Challenge lasts for 30 days and the goal is to share a bit of yourself each day, following the prompts given. To see the full list of guides for each day, read my April 1 posting. I am loving the Great Blog Challenge, and truly think you would too. So join at any time throughout the month... you will learn a lot about yourself but also have fun doing it :)

Day 27: My pets who are family


Buddy Jo Rayford is more than my dog. He is my child, I love the little guy so much. Spunky Lee was one of the best dogs ever. I miss him every day. Having Buddy and Spunky around it was hard to feel upset, depressed or anything. There is just something about dogs that brings joy to my heart. This posting is for my two doggies. Love them with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment