Monday, April 11, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

The Great Blog Challenge lasts for 30 days and the goal is to share a bit of yourself each day, following the prompts given. To see the full list of guides for each day, read my April 1 posting. I am loving the Great Blog Challenge, and truly think you would too. So join at any time throughout the month... you will learn alot about yourself but also have fun doing it :)


Day 11: my favorite TV shows... So I love watching tv but now that I am working on my dissertation I gotta stay focused and DVR so much stuff. TV is my way to escape and relax but most of the time I am watching shows that remind me of work or just scary things in the world. But I do have some happy shows also. So not necessarily in my favorite order, these are all of the shows I enjoy watching..



  • Law and Order (original)


  • Law and Order SVU


  • How I Met Your Mother


  • Southland


  • Parenthood


  • Dexter


  • Scrubs


  • The Simpsons


  • Chappelle Show (canceled but still funny)


  • The Closer


Well, I could go on, but these are the shows that I will watch over and over and possibly own the DVD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment