Monday, April 18, 2011

If I could regret anything.....

The Great Blog Challenge lasts for 30 days and the goal is to share a bit of yourself each day, following the prompts given. To see the full list of guides for each day, read my April 1 posting. I am loving the Great Blog Challenge, and truly think you would too. So join at any time throughout the month... you will learn a lot about yourself but also have fun doing it :)

Day 18: Something I regret...

Well this is an interesting tidbit that I am asked to share. I feel that everything that happens to us, positive or negative, cause of great joy or sorrow happens for a reason. I believe that God does not give us anything in which we can not handle. I also believe that what happens to us shapes us into the person we are today. That being said, I try not to regret anything that has happened in my life. For a while I regretted getting all of the credit cards that I did or taking out all of the student loans that I did, but they served their purposes so I can not regret the decisions I have made. Instead I look back on those issues and now I am a wiser person (hopefully) and my goal is to learn and budget better.

No comments:

Post a Comment