Friday, April 15, 2011

A verse that speaks to me...

The Great Blog Challenge lasts for 30 days and the goal is to share a bit of yourself each day, following the prompts given. To see the full list of guides for each day, read my April 1 posting. I am loving the Great Blog Challenge, and truly think you would too. So join at any time throughout the month... you will learn a lot about yourself but also have fun doing it :)

Day 15: Bible Verse

I like this verse because during the Free journey at Crossroads last year, one of the areas of my life that I have fear over is stress. And for the fear that we had, we were suppose to pray and give it to God. So on the page for stress there were a ton of bible verses and we circled which one spoke to us. And from the ones we circled we had to pick the one that called to us. This is the one that spoke to me and that I keep next to my bedroom door.

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life. Matthew 6:25-27.

No comments:

Post a Comment