Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Believe!!!

So welcome to day 12 and today's topic is what do I believe?

At first reading of this question I wondered what to write. Should I get all spiritual, philosophical, psychological and other cool words that end in al. But I guess I will just hit some key bullet points:


  • I was put on this earth by God to fulfill a purpose, I believe that purpose is to help people achieve their full potential and find some sort of wellness by being supported.
  • I believe that there are several people out there for you but we only have that one person who compliments you (also known as a soul mate)
  • I believe in God and am thankful everyday for experiencing his wonders and grace
  • I believe that we are all good but at any time with a triggering event can do evil things
  • I believe that love does conquer all
  • I believe that the little bubble I live in may make me naive but it is a wonderfully happy place to be :)

1 comment: