Monday, April 4, 2011

Dear Moma :)

The Great Blog Challenge lasts for 30 days and the goal is to share a bit of yourself each day, following the prompts given. To see the full list of guides for each day, read my April 1 posting. I am loving the Great Blog Challenge, and truly think you would too. So join at any time throughout the month... you will learn alot about yourself but also have fun doing it :)

Welcome to Day 4: Who are your parents?


Well, I am the daughter of Bernard Fairbanks but my mother Debra Rayford raised me. My mother was a single parent who overcame alot in her life to pave the way for her children. She struggled, she conquered and took no prisoners at times. My moma is not the warmest woman in the world, we do have our issues but I truly and forever love her.





She raised three children and taught us the value of education and pursuing what we want in life. She is a hard woman but I must say that for being a teenage mother to 2kids and having a third child at 20, my moma raised me to be a woman who loves unconditionally, desire to help others,and to be me. I love my moma and even though she is not the kissie, bake cookies, Susie Homemaker, she is a wonderful, funny, successful lovely lady and I am blessed to have her.

No comments:

Post a Comment