Saturday, April 23, 2011

My favorite vacay


The Great Blog Challenge lasts for 30 days and the goal is to share a bit of yourself each day, following the prompts given. To see the full list of guides for each day, read my April 1 posting. I am loving the Great Blog Challenge, and truly think you would too. So join at any time throughout the month... you will learn a lot about yourself but also have fun doing it :)

Day 23: Favorite vacation

So my favorite vacation would have to be the first one that Caleb Michael and I have taken. Granted it was to meet his family but I still consider it a vacation because we were able to get away for one day and have our time. I come to love and appreciate our time and while visiting his family we went to Washington, D.C. That was very cool because I have never been to D.C. before. We got to see the Capital Building, the White House, the Washington Monument, etc. It was such a warm and beautiful November day. This is my favorite picture of the day also. It was a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment