Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just looking at you makes me smile...

The Great Blog Challenge lasts for 30 days and the goal is to share a bit of yourself each day, following the prompts given. To see the full list of guides for each day, read my April 1 posting. I am loving the Great Blog Challenge, and truly think you would too. So join at any time throughout the month... you will learn alot about yourself but also have fun doing it :)

Day 6: A picture of something that makes me happy.

Well the picture I wanted to post was the family picture of me, my sister, my brother and my mom. Because of some computer issues I can not post it :( That picture makes me smile just now thinking of it. I love looking at my family and it is truly beautiful.

SO my dilemma was, what would be a close second?!?!? I love my friends and thinking of them make me smile and I love my boyfriend and he makes me smile also. How about the best of both worlds. This picture is one of my favorites. It has my best friends in it and it also captures activities I love: being with friends, being with the man I love and drinking wine.


No comments:

Post a Comment