Sunday, April 24, 2011

Learning is great

The Great Blog Challenge lasts for 30 days and the goal is to share a bit of yourself each day, following the prompts given. To see the full list of guides for each day, read my April 1 posting. I am loving the Great Blog Challenge, and truly think you would too. So join at any time throughout the month... you will learn a lot about yourself but also have fun doing it :)

Day 24: Something I learned..

Well in my 30 years of life I would like to think that I have learned a great deal. I am working on getting my doctorate for goodness sake so academically I have learned a lot. Professionally as a counselor for the past 11 years I have learned so much. But to actually write what I learned would just be impossible because their is so much and I just don't have the time to do that..lol. I will leave you with a cliche but one that I think is accurate and worth noting..."You learn from your mistakes". I firmly believe that and that is the learning gift that keeps on giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment