Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My goals in life...

The Great Blog Challenge lasts for 30 days and the goal is to share a bit of yourself each day, following the prompts given. To see the full list of guides for each day, read my April 1 posting. I am loving the Great Blog Challenge, and truly think you would too. So join at any time throughout the month... you will learn alot about yourself but also have fun doing it :)

Day 13: My goals are what keep me going. These are the things that I want in my life and that I am currently working on. These are not necessarily listed in order of importance, but are listed in the order in which I thought of them.


  • To finish my dissertation

  • To get married and start a family

  • To have a better relationship with my mom and sister

  • To continue my friendships with the positive people in my life

  • To pay off all of my credit cards and live a plastic free lifestyle

  • To become healthy

  • To always see the humor in things

  • To continue my work as a counselor

  • To travel every year

  • To be a better Christian and teach God's values to others

No comments:

Post a Comment