Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm waiting for you :)

The Great Blog Challenge lasts for 30 days and the goal is to share a bit of yourself each day, following the prompts given. To see the full list of guides for each day, read my April 1 posting. I am loving the Great Blog Challenge, and truly think you would too. So join at any time throughout the month... you will learn a lot about yourself but also have fun doing it :)

Day 17: Something your looking forward to..

Well there are so many things that I am looking forward to God willing. Many of what I am looking forward to would be found in my posting regarding goals (aka day 13). But here is a recap of things that I am looking forward to..

  1. Going on my first official vacation with Caleb Michael to TN a state we both have never been too (we have been to Wisconsin and Virginia and DC but it was to visit his family so for the most part I do not consider it a true couple vacation).
  2. Finishing my doctoral dissertation and officially becoming Dr. L
  3. Getting married and starting a family
  4. Buying a house
  5. Buying a new car
  6. Paying off all of my student loans and credit card debts (this will be something I work on while in my 30's)
  7. Enjoying life with family and friends

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to call you Dr. L-Bell and have it not be a lie. :)

    PS- Can you do lunch this Tuesday? Let me know...

    ReplyDelete