Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I go by many names...

The Great Blog Challenge lasts for 30 days and the goal is to share a bit of yourself each day, following the prompts given. To see the full list of guides for each day, read my April 1 posting. I am loving the Great Blog Challenge, and truly think you would too. So join at any time throughout the month... you will learn a lot about yourself but also have fun doing it :)

Day 20: my nicknames

Well this is a cool one. I have had several nicknames in my life, my first one would have to be "Candy" my uncle called me this. I do not remember why, maybe because I was a fat baby and then a really skinny child which upon being in pre-school "Candy" turned into "Fatty". I actually loved that nickname (but would cry if anyone called me that now) and it stuck for all of high school. I was a really skinny kid and teenager so my Uncle Jeff would always say you know I only call you "Fatty" because you were a fat baby who grew into this tall skinny person.

My next set of nicknames have really stuck. My official nickname is Keyta but honestly that is a shorten version of my name so at times I feel like that does not count but it does. I am also known as Keytabell, Kbell, Dr. L and Dr. Lbell. Each of those nicknames were given to me by friends that I truly love and it always brings a smile to my face. So there you go, these are my nicknames, so call me anything, well except Fatty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment