Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My lovely siblings....

The Great Blog Challenge lasts for 30 days and the goal is to share a bit of yourself each day, following the prompts given. To see the full list of guides for each day, read my April 1 posting. I am loving the Great Blog Challenge, and truly think you would too. So join at any time throughout the month... you will learn alot about yourself but also have fun doing it :)

Day 4: My siblings

So this is the day in which I celebrate my siblings. I have two: Traleathea my older sister and my younger brother Geoffrey who is deceased. I am the middle child who enjoyed having the best of both world's an intelligent older sister to look up to and a younger brother who was very similar to me.

Traleathea is my free spirited sister. She is serious, funny, caring, a world traveler and someone who loves and understands me. She is my best friend and even though distance keeps us apart a day does not go by when I don't think of her and smile. We fight, we laugh, we dance, we will be there for each other until the day we die. I wish my sister the best in all that she does because she is a beautiful person. I love you sis :)

Geoffrey was taken away too soon but I cherish the times we had. The fights the competitiveness and the brother/sister bond that we shared. I see him in every bright star and know that he is okay and looking over me. I love my family with their quirkiness, seriousness, humor and all. They mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment