Saturday, April 16, 2011

I have been dreaming of you..

The Great Blog Challenge lasts for 30 days and the goal is to share a bit of yourself each day, following the prompts given. To see the full list of guides for each day, read my April 1 posting. I am loving the Great Blog Challenge, and truly think you would too. So join at any time throughout the month... you will learn a lot about yourself but also have fun doing it :)

Day 16: My dream house

Honestly, my dream house will be the one with the man I love, my doggie and any children that I am blessed with.

But if money was no object, my dream house would have 5 bedrooms, the master bedroom would have an adjacent bathroom which has two sinks, a large shower and hot tub like bath. The kitchen would be large and equipped, finished basement, a large fenced in yard with a patio and pool. I am not fancy, I consider myself a simple woman so even if money was no object as long as I am with family and loved ones any place is my dream home.

No comments:

Post a Comment