Thursday, April 14, 2011

A picture is worth all my love...

The Great Blog Challenge lasts for 30 days and the goal is to share a bit of yourself each day, following the prompts given. To see the full list of guides for each day, read my April 1 posting. I am loving the Great Blog Challenge, and truly think you would too. So join at any time throughout the month... you will learn alot about yourself but also have fun doing it :)

Day 14: A picture you love


So I decided that I love all of the pictures I have taken so what to decide which should be displayed. I could not narrow it down to one so I am being extra special and listing the top three. I wanted one of these to be my family picture but I can not download it so here are the other ones that not only make me smile but I love!!!



I Love this picture because it was one of my 30 by 30 events. I ran in a 1/2 marathon. Yes, I did!!! I injured myself and was told by more than one professional that I could not do it, but I showed them. So I love this picture because it illustrates that I can do what I put my mind to it and also that I have people in my life who support and love me. My friends cheered me on and for that I love this picture.



This is my favorite picture of Buddy. Buddy is my first dog, granted I had Spunky but Spunky was a family dog, Buddy is my first born. I love the little guy, he is my world. This picture makes me smile and love my boo boo so much.



And this picture is of me and Caleb. He is a truly amazing man and my best friend. I always wanted to find someone who could accept and love me for who I am and I thank God because I have. This is the first of many pictures he and I have taken and it is a picture that I love :)

1 comment: