Friday, April 8, 2011

Oh the places I love

The Great Blog Challenge lasts for 30 days and the goal is to share a bit of yourself each day, following the prompts given. To see the full list of guides for each day, read my April 1 posting. I am loving the Great Blog Challenge, and truly think you would too. So join at any time throughout the month... you will learn alot about yourself but also have fun doing it :)

Day 8: a place that I have traveled to..

Well, there are sooo many places that I have traveled to because I love exploring new places, cultures, foods and environments. I don't know what my life would be without the beauty and the blessed ability to travel.

Last year my 30 by 30 was to go to new places and to increase the number of states I been too. Thankfully I was able to add on six wonderful new places. Unfortunately I did not take pictures every place I visited but here is one of my favorite pictures the just reminds me of beauty and peace. This was taken in November 2010 while in D.C. with Caleb. I will add more pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment