Monday, June 28, 2010

May meals

Here are the two meals I made in the month of May: Macaroni, Spinach & Cheese: To make this meal you would need:
1 box of macaroni
1.5 pk of shredded cheddar cheese
1pk of spinach
4 slices of bacon
2 tsp of flour
2 TBL of bacon grease
1/2 c milk
pepper
salt
1. Cook macaroni as directed
2. Bake 4 slices of bacon at 350 degrees (roughly 20 mins)
3. Cut bacon slices into small pieces
4. In saucepan add bacon drippings, flour, milk and cheese until creamy
5. In pan cook spinach
6. In backing pan add macaroni, spinach, cheese sauce and mix together
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
8. Eat and enjoy the yumminess


Meal 2: Rosemary Chicken & Potatoes
4 chicken breast
garlic powder
rosemary
oregano
4 medium potatoes
olive oil


1. Clean chicken
2. In bowl dice the potatoes
3. Add chicken to bowl
4. Mix olive oil, garlic powder, rosemary & oregano
5. In baking pan put chicken & potatoes
6. Cook for 45 mins
7. Cool & enjoy the yummy goodness
8. I added asparagus just because I wanted something green
Well here were my two meals for May, I enjoyed making these meals and eating them. I can't wait to see what June has in store. Until I write in you again....


No comments:

Post a Comment