Friday, June 18, 2010

This is my list....I just gotta remember that

So I am posting tonight so that I can still be in good standing with my 30 by 30 activity. Things in life are going well. I am trying to find a "crazy" thing to do and Kara being the helpful friend that she is suggested heroin. I laughed so hard that I almost peed myself. But that idea has merit, I would be a totally crazy, unKeytalike thing to do. I gotta give that some thought. :)

But I have so many things that I think would be crazy but why I am basing it on what others think. I was thinking of white water rafting, gun shooting, bungie jumping, sky diving, rock climbing, etc. All of these things I am thinking about, I wonder if it would be something cool and would people say "wow, that is soooo cool, I wish I did that". For me, getting another piercing would be crazy because I am still maybe one of the few with one piercing in each ear. I hate needles and I have always been fine with just the one piercing but to get another one would be crazy for me.

When thinking of my list, it is a combination of several things. The list is suppose to broaden my horizons, rebuild activities that I once loved or took for granted, and to push myself to do different things. I need to remember that this list is for me and no one else. No one can tell me what is crazy, what is cultural, how to show people in my life I love them, etc. I need to be more assertive and do things that I wanna do because ultimately the list is for me. I wanna look back on this list and go, yeah, I did that because I wanted to and I had so much fun.

The more I think about it, I may get a piercing or a tattoo ( I know, where did that come from?) Whatever the mood takes me. There is so much for me to decided that I am happy that I have until December to make a decision. Well since I have not decided what my "crazy" thing will be, I guess you will just have to stay tuned. Until I write in you again.....

1 comment:

  1. Heroine is crazy! Don't fret, we figured out your crazy thing on the phone yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete