Friday, June 11, 2010

My brief update

So I realize that writing in a blog once a week was probably too big of a goal to make. I feel that blogging is losing it's appeal (well if it every had any). Life has been going well so far. Both jobs are good and my health has gotten better. I am still working on my list, I just checked off two more things, I have a fully stocked wine bar (so thirsty now) and I have finished my third book (five more to go). I have continued to cook meals, I will fully write on that later on and I went to the Running Spot and found out about the running club and I'm about to sign up.

This list is taking me places where I never thought I would be, and for that I am grateful. I am happy that this list is pushing me to have set goals and go for them. Oh, the best news of the week is that I bought my plane ticket to Atlantic City!! This will take care of the goal of going to a different state. I have less than two month before the best concert ever!! Danae is taking care of the hotel and I got the tickets so the only thing I have to do is save up some money for food, drinking and shopping. My goal is to bring atleast $500, I don't wanna go there and feel like I could not buy anything that I wanted. Well I am still sleepy and thirsty so I'm gonna go. Until I write in you again....

2 comments:

  1. Blogging is not losing it's appeal! You're wrong, I tell you, you're wrong!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete