Sunday, October 31, 2010

Going out to California way

Just got my birthday present a mere 38 days before the BIG 30!! I am heading out to California to visit my friend Terri. I will get to see her, husband Jim and her little baby boy Aidan. I am super excited.

I was a little worried that I would not go. I have been planting the seed with my friends since February and last weekend I emailed both Terri and Thu to check and make sure it is still okay. Unfortunately, Thu canceled on me, and I thought the same will happen to Terri but it is still a go. I am on my way out to California way.

This is so exciting. The ticket was only $259.30 so not too bad. I will be staying with Terri so room and board is free. I will probably bring about $250 for the 4 days I am there. That should be enough (hopefully). Maybe I will even get to see Liza from Boston College. I am so stoke, never been to California and that will mean that I traveled to 6 different states this year. I am loving life right now. Until I write in you again...

No comments:

Post a Comment