Sunday, October 10, 2010

My 10 on 10

So I decided to do a 10 on 10 on the best day ever 10/10/10. I got this idea from my bestie Kara who got the idea from some other smart individual. That is the beauty of blogging, you have your idea and you look at others and gain inspiration. But, today was a fun filled day that I truly enjoyed and it was even better capturing it all in picture form.

This will be a day that I will remember and one that I will cherish. The highlight as always is that I got to spend the day with my guy Caleb and I had the opportunity to go to my second Bengals game of the season. Even though the Bengals lost terribly, it was still an interesting day with the best guy a girl can ask for. So here is my day, from the first thing I see in the morning, Buddy Jo to my awesome Phillippe rounding out my day. So please enjoy my day, because I did :)



The first sight I am blessed to see every morning :)

Caleb helping me make some breakfast...yummy


Wanted to grab some items from the local CVS before heading downtown.

The Bengals game is about to begin :)

Get it together boys....


My favorite picture of the day :)

Ref made a BAD call... but that still would not have helped us

While still at the stadium, I needed to capture something pretty after an ugly loss.

The fountain of knowledge....

Last pic of my day

1 comment: