Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Another state to visit :)

Well, I am about to go out of town tomorrow with Caleb to Virginia. I have not been to this state and before meeting him, I did not think Virginia would be one of the states I will visit this year. No, we are not going for a vacation, I am going to visit his sister, brother-in-law and nephew. Well, I guess I can consider it a vacation, we will be there Thursday to Sunday so it will be a vacation but also a meet and greet. I am kinda nervous but excited at the same time. We are driving so it will be a 9 hour drive which will be made better due to us both driving my car. I am praying that my car will make the drive. I am sad that I can not bring Buddy so he will be boarded, but I am thinking this will be a great trip. Well this is all for now, I will give an update once I return.

1 comment:

  1. YAHOO!!! Good luck- they're going to loooooooooove you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete