Thursday, September 16, 2010

Slacker no more

So guess what I did????? I finished my doctoral portfolio. I am so excited and pleased with myself. It took large amounts of typing, proofreading and being creative. I worked so hard on it and I am proud of the finished product. I wish that I completed this earlier but I guess I needed the inspiring 30 by 30 list to motivate me to finish.

I met with my committee chair Dr. Watson today and he briefly looked at it and told me that he can tell that I have been working really hard on it. The next step in the process is he will look it over and we will meet and discuss his thoughts. Once we meet and I make the corrections I will turn it into a memo type book and give it to my committee. They will then read it and we will have a meeting and that will be the time in which I orally defend what I wrote and how I have achieved competence in the field. I can not wait and I am dreaming of the day when the nickname Dr. Keytabell is true :) Well this is my entry for the week, I really wanna write more on different topics but my hand is sore from hours of typing so....until I write in you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment