Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A bit scared

So this post will focus on my thoughts. The problem is that these thoughts although they have been plaguing me as of now they are not very fluid but I am trying to piece them together. I am scared and that is not easy for me to admit. I worry about so much that I think it puts a damper on my otherwise goofy personality. I don't know what to do or say and that is not normally like me. My heart is very heavy and my mind is racing and trying to put things together. I am trying to breathe but it is not helping ease my being afraid. What can I do? Where should I go? Goodness, I need an answer but would I like the answer. I am crying and it is not cleansing me but only making my tears flow more. I need help, I need guidance......I just need well I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment