Sunday, August 1, 2010

My pretty new birthstone ring...

So one of my 30 by 30 was to buy my birthstone jewel, be it a ring, bracelet, or necklace. I figured of the three the ring would be most optimal choice because if I got necklace, I would have needed to get the matching earrings which would make the total more expensive. I decided on the ring, because I don't wear rings and this list is to push me to do new things.


So my friend Danae sent me a text of a beautiful ring from Macy's. Originally $600 but on sale for $199. How the crap could I not take advantage of this offer. Initially when I made the list I went to Rogers Jewelers and priced rings and decided that based on their prices ( I figured of jewelry stores their prices would be higher), I was willing to pay up to $350 for a ring. With taxes and sizing the ring it was less than $250 (a $100 saved). I love the ring, it is just gorgeous and blue (one of my favorite colors).

Here is the ring description: Blue topaz and diamond ring in 14k white gold. This ring is beautiful and it compliments my finger so well :) Well I guess that is all for now, until I write is you again....

No comments:

Post a Comment