Monday, August 9, 2010

4 Months down 4 more to go

Oh my goodness, I can not even believe that 4 months ago I started my list and my first blog posting. So much has changed, and I feel that I have accomplished so much. I am super proud of myself and can't wait to see the progress with the rest of my list and what the remaining portion of the year will hold.

As for my list, I have accomplished 8 items. I went hiking, got my birthstone ring (aka Philippe), visited a different state (2 actually), stocked my wine bar, enjoyed 3 cultural events, took a road trip someplace new, did my crazy thing and I have not been letting my anxiety take over. I still have my anxiety moments, but overall I have been doing well.

I still have so much that I need to do, 23 actually, but of that total only 10 of those I have not even started. I don't let it get me down because I have come so far in these 4 months. Besides coming so far, I can not even tell you how much fun this has been. Of everything that I have done, the best thing is that I am doing this list with people that I care about. My visiting a different state: for West Virginia I spent it with my best friend Kara & on my travel to Atlantic City with my other best friend Danae. Both are women that I truly enjoy being around and whose friendship continue to shape me into the person I am today. In addition, I have completed some list items with Caleb. He has been one of the bright spots of my year and in the completion of this list. :) I am truly happy and hope that he and I can do more things on this list and future endeavors. Well, I hope that the same can be said of my friends too.

I guess for now I can say that I am in a good place and that I am truly proud of my life and accomplishments. I am blessed to have people in my life who I love and who love and care about me. I will continue to make the best of this year, I will continue on and push myself and be the best person that I can be. I continue to thank God for each day that he gives me, the people in my life and the blessings he bestows on me. I love life and I am loving the end of my twenties (never thought I would say that-lol). Well, goodnight and until I write in you again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment